The Carbon TIME Library contains a variety of resources that are useful for teachers and are linked to units and professional development materials. They are listed below.
- Unit-specific resources. These resources provide overviews and information about the goals, organization, and research base for each unit.
- Cross-unit teaching tools. These resources include (a) student-facing tools or resources that are used in multiple units, and (b) teacher-facing explanations of how to use those tools.
- Recurring features and strategies. Including teaching routines, with rationales, key elements, and options.
- Assessment educator resources resources. These resources explain purposes and uses of the Carbon TIME assessment system.
- Professional development resources. Designed to prepare teachers to use Carbon TIME resources for the first time and learn from teaching experiences
- General resources. Resources explaining general approaches and strategies for Carbon TIME units, assessments, professional development, and research.