Students design infographics to make their community aware of how it uses combustion to power its lifestyle and of the environmental impacts of those uses.
- Blank paper for students to draw infographic plans
- Materials for students to make posters, brochures, and/or webpages
- (Optional) computers for students to make digital products (This website lists several free apps for making infographics: https://blog.bufferapp.com/infographic-makers)
- (From Previous Activity) Combustion in our Community Worksheet (1 per student)
- Assessing Combustion in our Community Worksheet
Students will need their completed Combustion in our Community Worksheets. Prepare a computer with an Internet connection and a projector to show digital student products.